Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Visit The Fourth Dimension!

I grew up a Muslim, and therefore know almost all there is to know about Islam and most importantly Muslims. As I grew up, I learnt the golden rules that seem to embody almost all religions that exist in the world today, that is, tolerance, patience, good will, good intentions, etc. I became very fond of Islam. It is only today, I realize so many aspects of Islam that have NEVER been spoken of. Just today, after socializing with soo many Muslims realised the clear distinction between Islam and Muslims...

When 9/11 occured...I was still in high school. I remember how many teachers were happy about it and students encouraging it. Our Islamic teacher went to the extent of saying that those two towers were mostly filled with Jews, and therefore it was a conspiracy... Everyone hailed osama as being the shepherd of islam and those who die in palestine....


4D's young writer, Ouzian, is still growing and changing. He calls himself "a candle set in a hurricane". May your light increase and shine through the storm, Ouzian.

No comments: